HAPPY NEW MONTH GUYS!
I wish you all a prosperous and fruitful month!
I was going through my about page and I realized it doesn’t really say much about me so I decided to do this tag So here’s twenty facts about me.
1. My name is Arowolo Modupe Wuraola Zainab.
2. I talk REALLY fast. You would not understand this until you hear me talk. Those that are close to me already know how to decipher what I’m saying but others are always like “what did you just say?” Or just freeze and give me the ‘how do you expect me to get that face’
3. I’m 5’6 I think well 5’6 or 5’7. Apparently that’s like tall or average height for a girl.
4. I’ve been natural for 1 year and 7 months.
5. I’m a really non nonchalant person, I guess this goes hand in hand with letting people go very easily. When I care, I care a bit but when I don’t its zero.
6. I have 6 brothers and 4 sisters. Sshh! We aren’t that much.
7. I’m a series Hoe, I’m literally watching up to 20 shows all at the same time.
8. My favorite meal is beans and plantain. Yup, BEANS!
9. I don’t know how to ride a bicycle but I’m very willing to learn, lol.
10. I love to sing but I am way way out of tune.
11. I still very much count on my fingers.
12. I really want to live in New York someday. I love how alive the city feels.
13. I love to organize my desktops or mobile home screens. Like everything in my computer/phone is perfectly organized in folders within folder, within folder…
14. I hate cooking! (If I have to, I might/will but I hate it)
15. I don’t like people who typ lyk dis. Well except you’re my G and we both know it’s for bants.
16. I really like everything kept where its meant to be. You could say I have selective OCD because I’m way too lazy.
17. My dream job would be to travel to different parts of the world to sight see, takes nice pictures and eat!
18. I’m passionate about music and have a pretty diverse taste
19. I’m a little obsessed with anything relating to the 80’s and 90’s.. Music, Pictures, Fashion! Mostly fashion!!
20. I have minor road rage. Which if you live in Lagos, Nigeria you would totally relate to.
Here you go! 20 facts about me! I hope you guys feel like you know me a little better now. I never realized how hard it would be to come up with 20 facts about myself. Much harder than it should be.
Now here’s what I want you to do: Leave a comment on this post with 1 or 2 facts about you! I want to get to know all of you lovely people as well!
Have a wonderful day and month ahead.