I don’t know why people say Jumia doesn’t have nice fashion items. Ever since I started working there in June, I’ve been on and off the site picking outfits for shoots or doing one thing or the other and I can honestly say its a lie! I’ve seen too may lovely clothing items and shoes. Gosh, SHOES most of all! I currently have a list in my phone of new products I would like to purchase and the list is getting longer and longer and longer and….yeah you get the idea!
- PAPER DOLL HEEL MULE : First, I’d like to say I’ve had this overwhelming craving for MULES! It’s just a perfect go to shoe, very comfortable and no straps required. Its literally slippers with heels.
2. NMA THE AIMEE – MIDI SKATER SKIRT : I’m in a private university and they have silly unnecessary rules like ; you can’t wear short skirts, tight skirts and on and on . So this is perfect for a no stress school year.
3. PAPER DOLL CONTRAST BLOCK HEEL : Blocked heels are just too comfy. Its the ultimate all things shoe. You can even dance comfortably in them, what else would you wish for?
4. AX PARIS DRESSES: Ax paris has such amazing dresses. Mostly dresses you could wear for Weddings or Girls night out, but they are absolutely lovely.
5. BELLFIELD LADIES’ COLOUR BLOCK BURN OUT SPOT T-SHIRT : The basic tee. I’ve had my eyes on this since forever! who doesn’t want a top you can wear on anything.
Till next time… xoxoxo