HAPPY NEW MONTH (IN ADVANCE)!!
How have you all been? Hopefully splendid! October went by so fast but thankfully we are all here to see the end of it.
I have been going from home to work back home over and over for a while now and it was killing me. I could feel my social life going down the drain. In fact, which social life? what is that ? LOL
So my friend was having a party this weekend and I decided to grace it with my presence. I couldn’t be bothered to go deep into looking for what to wear so I just picked this “little black dress”and was on my way!
What I’m wearing;
Dress: Lagos island
Sandals: New Look
HAIR DEETS: Ponytail (PS. SORRY I DIDN’T THINK TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE STEPS BUT DEFINITELY NEXT TIME) But ill try to explain as best i can. 🙂
what I used:
- Eco styler
2. Gorilla snot gel
3. expression color 1 (black) attachment
5. satin scarf
6. Rubber bands
(All product images gotten from Google)
- I drenched my whole hair in Eco styler but first divided my hair into 2 horizontally.
- I then packed the eco styler on the lower portion firstly and used the brush to silk it down into a band.
- Then, I made a center part on the upper section of my hair.
- drenched the product on both side and used a brush to silk down and held it into the lower bun with another band.
- I use the gorilla snot gel for my edges to lay it down as I feel it has a firmer grip on my edges and tied it tightly down with the satin scarf overnight.
- I opened a pack of the expression attachment and divided it into two( you can use the whole thing, i just felt it was going to be too fat)
- then plaited the top part of the attachment to my hair and braided down making sure the braid was loose.
- I used the rubber band to tighten the tip and cut off the excess so as to have a sharp cut on the tail.
Its pretty straight forward, I didn’t use any form of heat on my hair to achieve this but you can if you want.
I hope you Liked this post.
I wish you all a prosperous new Month!
Till Next Time Guys!