Happy New Year!! I know I’m probably the last person to wish you all that, but I hope you all have an amazing 2017.
I’m not even going to dwell on where I’ve been this past weeks. I’ll just say, I apologize greatly for my absence and hope it will not repeat itself so help me God.
Everyone has been saying January is really slow but we are already in the second week ?? I remember shouting “happy new year”some seconds ago! 2017 is already on the move!
So, I’m going to be compiling a list of things I want to accomplish this new year and at the end of every month or every other month, I plan to write up a post on what I’ve achieved and whats left on my list. You should try it too! It gives some sort of perspective to what you aim to achieve.
- Follow through the ‘bible in a year’ challenge – it’s a challenge where you read the whole bible in a year.
- Apply to write CFA(Certified Financial Analyst) – a very high ranked professional exam in my career path.
- Speak positive always, irrespective of the situation.
- Try my very best to take this blog seriously.
- Pay attention to everything that relates to God and not just attending.
- Save more!
- Learn to be more patient.
- Learn to start something or rather chase an idea and follow it through.
- Be Happy Always!
- Read 10 books this year. (religious/novels)
I intend to also add more things I would love to accomplish this year as the days go by and see everything through so help me God.
I really hope you all are enjoying this year new so far.
Always remember to be optimistic. It’s a new year, there’s soo much to be accomplished.
Gods gat you!
Have an amazing day guys!